Sign in to follow this  

dunns playground mx new years

nice jump, maybe aim the camera up a little? and why didn't you panic rev or anything? you seemed to hit hard on the landing.

camera Tilted up a bit and you got something going on there! Feels good getting over things for the first time hugh? :bonk:

i know i need to tilt it up next time. Idk the first time i hit it my bikes rear end went sideways and i dont normally panic rev unless it is real bad. But it felt so good to get over it the first time like a bolder lifted off my back but im running a 51 tooth in the back and u have to hit that jump so hard im going to a 48 the lat time i hit it i came up short and was 4th wide open idk just need to go faster lol.

I think you did good. Hitting big jumps the first time is scary. I freeze up when I launch nose high in the air.

Dunns playground is a very fun track, very high speed and big jumps, but they give you plenty of straight away to get enough speed up. I wish it was not so far from my house or I would visit it a lot more.

Danny and them are great guys, they will always ride with you and help out in anyway possible. It is a very unique track indeed. I just wish there kids tracks was like the old one and the supercross track was not so technical. But the Motocross track is very badd arse.

Thanks the metal jump is a different experience hard to whip on metal can't break traction.