Sign in to follow this  

Washington Stolen Riding Gear!!

My gear bag was stolen out of the back of my truck yesterday a little before noon while i was picking up some food at a local diner.

The location of the theft was at The Testy Chef Cafe between Renton and Maple Valley on SR169 and 216th st.

Items include

Arai VX-pro helmet size small color orange

Sidi Crossfire boots size 9.5 color orange

One industries yellow riding gear

Leatt neck brack color orange

Leatt chest protector color black and yellow

Troy Lee elbow and Knee Guards

Ogio goggle bag with 4 pairs of Dragon goggls and two pairs Scott goggles

Misc gloves and EVS under armor and socks.

Ogio 9900 gear bag.

Fly tool pack.

If you hear of anyone trying to sell this gear let me know, I need to get it back.

A reward will be offered if all of the gear is returned to me.

That sucks! My son and I had our gear bags stolen out of my truck while stopped at a Taco Bell in Springfield once, on our way home from riding at Shotgun. Ruined a otherwise great day. :bonk:

That sucks man... your best bet would be to keep a close eye on craigslist! You'd be surprised how stupid people are when they try to sell stolen items. Also ask around and tell everyone you know about it. People have a hard time not bragging about getting away with a crime.

I had a brand new set of golf clubs that I won at a tourny stolen out of my truck two years ago ($2000 worth of Nike clubs)while I was at work at the fire dept. They busted the window out of my back door and took them in broad day light. The next week I noticed a set of custom clubs posted for sale on craigslist for $200. I called the police and notified them... they said that there was nothing they could do about it because there was no way to prove they were mine unless I had reciepts which I didnt because I won them. I told them that when I won them they engraved my initials in the clubs so they called the guy and got my clubs back, also charged him for breaking my window and the guys insurance reimbersed me for the window as well. Even when the cops went to retrieve my property, the perp tried to deny it... like that idiot really didnt realise that the clubs had my initials engraved in every single club.

Man, sorry to hear about that. I hate theft! But that little junciton seems too close to home for that to happen as I live in Maple Valley. I will keep an eye out in the area.

Thanks guys, Yeah a trip to I-90 Motorsports was not exactly what I had in mind to pick up a new Arai and Sidis to go and race the Hangover Scrambles. But it was worth it in the end because the race was awsome!