Sign in to follow this  

one of those days

You ever have one of those days when everything goes great for you? Myself and 3 friends went riding today at Carolina Adventure World and it was awesome.

I woke up this morning feeling exceptional good. I elected to stay home last night and get some good sleep knowing we were riding today. Anyhow, Woke up, got my gear together and was in a great mood. Buds show up, load my bikke and away we go.

Stop and get gas on the way as well as some breakfast. fast forward....

Get to C.A.W unload, gear on and away we go. First venture, warming up, bike is running great, I feel good. good mojo, good flow going on the trails. Back to the truck add 1lb of air to front tire and were off.

Every thing I rode today went great, every wheelie over puddles or ruts, every berm in the corners, railed the bike right around. Small jump mid trail, blip the throttle and float right off it. Every hill we climbed or went down was effortless. It's been quite a while since I had the good mojo working for me. Only my second ride on my crf and I felt like I had owned it for years.. Man what a great day today was...

Happy new years to you! It is a great feeling! We went to badlands off road park last thursday with the expectation of it being the last ride of the year. Got the bike off and gassed up and everything was clicking. The bike did sound a bit off but it ran like stink! Only 2nd time out on my cr250 and started to really be able to fly over the whoops, front wheel up and all, climbing hills like a beast! haha, my friend on the other hand had one of the worst riding days of his life! We were in a pea gravel pit when he was riding my buddies bike for a test ride, rear shock on it was bad and leaking oil for some time and he went over a little 1 foot drop off and it was the same on the other side, popped the front wheel up way in the air and compressed the rear wheel and it pole vaulted him over the handle bars, he landed about 15 feet away from the bike.

He was a bit slow coming too but after about 20 minutes finally got up. He was alright, just very stiff! For him, that day was not one of those days!

I guess everybody has those days that you had... and days that my buddy had. Hopefully there are less of latter of the two than the first!

I've had my share of bad mojo days believe me..Today was like I could do nothing wrong. Everything I tried or did, worked..:smirk::bonk: