Sign in to follow this  

Good Parts source??

Does anyone know of a good place to get Yamaha parts from? I really want to get my 2010 motor rebuilt by friday/saturday but am missing one of my transmission bearings and can't put anything else together until I get it.. any suggestions? I am in MD by the way.

It's #10 on the transmission schematic, the upper mainshaft bearing I believe. And I will definently try motosport, I completely forgot they sold oem. Powersports plus looks good, ill give them a shot too. Thanks!

It's #10 on the transmission schematic, the upper mainshaft bearing I believe. And I will definently try motosport, I completely forgot they sold oem. Powersports plus looks good, ill give them a shot too. Thanks!

If you know what the bearing dimensions are (I.D., O.D., and width in mm's), you should be able to find an industrial supply or bearing supply place close to you that will have a bearing.

Yamaha is pretty good about using fairly generic sized bearings on their machines.

Have the TT parts store price match Honda East Toledo's price. :smirk:

Does TT price match for OEM parts?

Like others have said, you can get bearings pretty easily, and usually cheaper. There's probably a local bearing shop near you that might even have one in stock! Just make sure to get quality made ones. Usually OEM bearings on jap bikes are NTN or KOYO, those are quality Japanese bearing companies. If you need to, you can get a double sealed bearing and remove one or both of the seals to match the application in your motor.

If you're looking for cheap OEM parts for Yamaha, usually Zanotti Motors, or Ron Ayers have the best prices by far.