Sign in to follow this  

Im still smiling ear to ear!

so i did a rebuild on my bike (2004 rm 125)and i had only ridden it for about 5 minutes before i started to rip the engine out. i went riding today to a sand track about an hour away (being in new england I'm amazed that theres not 3 feet of snow already and the ground is barley frozen)

but damn! i had a blast! its more fun than my 250f, not as fast, r should i say responsive. I've been riding 4 strokes since i started riding and I've never even ridden a 2 stroke for any extended period of time before today but I'm so pumped. i got home like 8 hours ago and i can't stop smiling about it, it put the fun back in riding for me, exactly what i needed. just wanted to let everyone know i guess. :bonk:

2 strokes will make a better rider outta ya......i felt lazy on the 250f i had along time ago sold it within 5 months got back on a two stroke....nothings better than railing a burm on a 2 stroke

ya i could instantly tell the difference, especially on a 125 in the sand, you pretty much have to be on the pipe for your not going anywhere. it docent really affect my riding style much i used to race a class mx on quads and i like to ride in the top of the rpms. but the no engine braking thing is really throwing me for a loop, riding 4 strokes has given me a bad habit.

riding 4 strokes has given me a bad habit.

haha. two strokes for life!:smirk: