Sign in to follow this  

MSR Hi-Jack stand

http://shop.thumpertalk.com/catalogs/Tucker_Rocky_Offroad_2009/default.asp?p=883

I finally broke down and bought one of these and I love it:thumbsup: I have a bunch of work to do on 3 bikes and I was tired of being on the cold concrete floor (high of 38 this weekend). I'm on concrete 5 days a week so it's nice to sit in my rolling chair and work on my bike. My knees are already thanking me:banana: That is all.

i was intrested in one of thoes a while back. my buddy bought one, i cant remember what brand it was but i wasent happy with the stability of it. hopefully urs is better

i end up buying one of these http://www.harborfreight.com/automotive-motorcycle/lifts-stands/1000-lb-capacity-motorcycle-lift-68892.html

i love it. but you cant really sit and wrench though. and not everyone has the room for it. but it acts as a bench when not in use

there regular price for it is rediclous too. i got mine on sale with a coupon for $250. had it for two years and no problems :bonk:

I have one of the scissor lifts, with casters, I love it. I did have to add an extra eye bolt on each side for the securing hooks to line up with the pegs in a straight fashion.

The full size lifts are nice. I didn't see the Harbor Freight ones... oh well this one will do. It's pretty stable I removed all my suspension with no issues and was better than I expected. Just thrilled to be off the floor. It's kinda a bitch for me to pick up my wr450 to get it on and off the stand so I need to figure out something easier like ramps or just get stronger :smirk:

The full size lifts are nice. I didn't see the Harbor Freight ones... oh well this one will do. It's pretty stable I removed all my suspension with no issues and was better than I expected. Just thrilled to be off the floor. It's kinda a bitch for me to pick up my wr450 to get it on and off the stand so I need to figure out something easier like ramps or just get stronger :smirk:

That's where the one with wheels shines, it Rolls right under the bike.

pitposse_2191_74187489

It would be possible to add casters to yours but the legs would need to be shortened equal to the height of the casters.