Sign in to follow this  

childrens health

hey TTers, about this time of you you see a lot of childrens hospitals asking for donations. this year every single thing i have heard has been them asking for $20 a month for as long as you can. to most of the people in the country i feel that is a bit steep. if you are like me and would like to donate but cannot give as much as others. please go to my page for the mx for children fundraiser for childrens hospitals around the us and feel free to donate ANY amount. $1-$100 it does not matter. ANY amount is better than NO amount. have a great new year everyone and stay safe on and off the track.:bonk:

http://mxforchildren.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1006729&lis=0&kntae1006729=26DCA6308F984EB88A9E21ED9E6308F4&supId=349611850

if you donate please do so through my name Shane Rooney

Edited by Rooney03
name

hey everyone if you do not plan on making an account for the mx for children fundraiser but would still like to contribute please go here http://mxforchildren.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1006729&supId=349611850

this is through my account i set up with them. if you listen to the radio you have heard all the places asking for $20 a month or MORE for as long as you can. seems a bit steep. go through mx for children and donate ANY amount as little or big as you want. remember that anything is better than nothing. happy new year and stay safe everyone!

still no donations for mx for children. TT riders. lets show our support. even a dollar is a step towards the goal.