Sign in to follow this  

2012 Commander 1000 Side/Side Issues

I just bought the '12 CanAm Commander, have right at 20 hours and have had a few issues already. Between the PPS Fault, DESS Key Not Recognized and sporadic unexplained shut downs I am about ready to give the bike back. Everything has to be ran through diagnostics to be fixed and it is really cutting into my riding time! Not to mention the frustration of towing the bike every where we go to watch it sit there untouched!

Is anyone else finding the same issues?

sounds like a lemon. I would hate to pay that kind of money for something that I couldn't ride the crap out of. I would be pissed!!

did you take it back to the dealer? they should half to replace it and get it working properly before you get it back. it shouldnt cost you a cent

I just bought the '12 CanAm Commander, have right at 20 hours and have had a few issues already. Between the PPS Fault, DESS Key Not Recognized and sporadic unexplained shut downs I am about ready to give the bike back. Everything has to be ran through diagnostics to be fixed and it is really cutting into my riding time! Not to mention the frustration of towing the bike every where we go to watch it sit there untouched!

Is anyone else finding the same issues?

See if you can get another one. They usually can take a lot of abuse and being that new, it must be a lemon.