Sign in to follow this  

Looking for a 10.5 Eibach spring

Call the TT Store - We can get one direct from Eibach if they do indeed have one available. Its gonna take a few days - but none-the-less we can get it!!!!

10.5kg is looking like it will be hard to find.

11kg are still around but looks like they are selling out. I only found 9.kg 11.kg and 11.5kg. you may need to look at other brands or have it made.

The TT store doesn't have Eibach springs nor anyone else that has a spring for the XR650R.

look for a costom made or 11.0 is here for 240lbs 10.5 would be for a 220lbs with gear

http://www.precisionconcepts.net/Suspension/Eibach/Eibach-Shock-Springs-for-Honda/Eibach-Shock-Spring-Series-885-XR650R-/prod_98.html

Enlarge Image +

Eibach

Eibach Shock Spring - 10.5 kg/mm

This part has been discontinued by the manufacturer.

Size: One Size

Description

Precision tolerances - the tightest in the industry

Ultra-lightweight, for reduced unsprung mass

Maximum deflection in combination with smallest block heights

Precision planparallel and square end configurations under unloaded and loaded conditions

Lowest

Edited by bigredpig

The TT store doesn't have Eibach springs nor anyone else that has a spring for the XR650R.

Actually, we DO carry Eibach springs.

http://shop.thumpertalk.com/catalogs/Tucker_Rocky_Offroad_2010/default.asp?p=724&s=2

However, the 10.5 is sold out and disco'd by our supplier. However, we CAN special order springs from Eibach if they are still available. Also, you might already be aware, Racetech springs are make by Eibach.

Another good source is: http://cannonracecraft.com/

I may be wrong. I ordered a 11.0 from Race Tech in early Dec and it has been out of stock. Today I talked to Jamie and she has been in contact with Eibach and they have told her another 3 weeks. Race Tech has been great - they have returned my calls and answered my questions - I think they have been very helpful.

I have to assume that Eibach is about to make another small batch of XRR springs and I wonder if they would be agreeable to making up a 10.5 if you could get Bryan at the TT Store or Race Tech to try and order you one? Good Luck. :smirk:

I may be wrong. I ordered a 11.0 from Race Tech in early Dec and it has been out of stock. Today I talked to Jamie and she has been in contact with Eibach and they have told her another 3 weeks. Race Tech has been great - they have returned my calls and answered my questions - I think they have been very helpful.

I have to assume that Eibach is about to make another small batch of XRR springs and I wonder if they would be agreeable to making up a 10.5 if you could get Bryan at the TT Store or Race Tech to try and order you one? Good Luck. :smirk:

I ordered a 11.0 from http://www.precisionconcepts.net/Suspension/Eibach/Eibach-Shock-Springs-for-Honda/Eibach-Shock-Spring-Series-885-XR650R-/prod_98.html

and got it on the shock all this week.

ordered it on 1/2/12

(up date its now on the bike)1/6/12

Edited by bigredpig

Thx guys.

I weight 222 in riding gear including food & H2O, then add an additional 8 lbs (half of additional fuel) then goodies on the bike Fluid dyn, Baja street legal kit, EBC oversized rotor....So ad an additional 15 lbs

222+8+15=245

I am going to change and go with .47 and a 11.0

I will need two 8 mm inner diameter 40 x .10 mm shims and two 21 x .15 mm shims.

Who sells these shims?

Thx