Sign in to follow this  

Hi gang :) (newbie)

Im new to this forum and would just like to say hi from the land of the snow Quebec, Canada. Here is my ride and at the moment its all in a pile being cleaned and the front end re-done. moto2004.jpg

So im looking to get new levers and want to keep the stock pertchs. I would like 3 finger levers and in black. Have been looking at the Zeta pivot lever cp. Could someone give me some other ideas and maybe a photo or should I get the zeta levers?

Welcome to the forum and nice bike, zeta is nice as well is ASV. Either way you'll like them. I would invest in bark busters first then levers. Even great levers break when hit with concert.

Not just the land of snow, but the land of Poutine(Belle de Province trumps Mcdonalds) and beautiful women! I dated a girl from Montreal, dammmmmmm!

Nice bike by the way!

I have te zetas and cannot comment on others but I love my three finger zetas a bunch. Have had them for several years. Fits the stock perches like oem and feel so much better

Clean looking bike you have there. Welcome to TT :smirk:

I replaced the clutch lever/perch right away when i bought my bike. I put the Renthal Intellilever on it and I love it. I can two finger it and sometimes only use one finger, but it will fit three if that's what you're comfortable with. The zeta and asv are great levers as well.

...I will try and find some pics of it on the bike. Oh and handguards are a great idea

thx, Im not sure which ones to get but im liking the look of the ASV and I can have them in black. Also I want to run my stock mirrors so Im guessing I can only get the levers and not the perchs also.

heres some old pics when i first got my zetas

IMG_5932.jpg

IMG_5933.jpg

IMG_5931.jpg

that looks very nice as I have even the same pilow pro taper grips on my new bar set up. thx for the photos

they really are great levers. from the package to the bike it only took me 10 minutes max to put them on..i have had them 4 years and they still look new.

the pillow tops grips were nice but they wear like crap. i could go through a new pair every other month. after a few replacements i switched to something more durable:thumbsup:

ok thx for the heads up. I will give them a go as I already have them on with new bars a riser and rubber killers . So I will be making a call for a set of those zeta levers sometime this week. I just wish they had them in black but maybe I could have them powder coated Ill see.