Sign in to follow this  

Gearne SG10 Question - Fitting

Hi all,

I just bought a pair of Gaerne SG10s in a size 8, in most shoes I wear an 8, sometimes an 8.5. This is my first pair of Gaernes and prior to this I had a pair of F3s in a size 10 (They run way small). Maybe I just need to get used to the difference with the Gaernes but my big toe is ever so slighty cramped in the toe box, its just making slight contact with the front of the boot. I can also tell its more narrow than the F3s. Maybe I just need to get used to the difference? I have always felt my F3s might have been slightly too big, and I guess I just got used to it. I am afraid if I buy the 9s they will feel too big. Do I just need to try and get used to the 8s? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

gaernes are true fits...which means whatever shoe size u wear is what size boot you wear...i wear a size 11 shoe and got the sg10 size 11 and they fit perfect...they will be super tight on your feet compared to cheap boots...but you dont want your feet sliding all over the place.

Take the insole out and see if you can find one that is a little thinner. I like to use those memory foam insoles, awesome in moto boot suck for everything else.

Looks like I won't know for sure how they are until I try them on the bike anyways. Thanks for the responses-I will give em a shot and maybe even try different insoles, if they just dont work there is always ebay lol