Sign in to follow this  

Trade 08.5 rmz450 for 09 crf250???

I found really nice 09 crf250s that I might make a possible trade on with my rmz450.

- The 09 crf is all stock besides a new top end and stage 2 hot cam. Top end on the bike only has 11hrs and maybe 30hrs on entire bike.

-My rmz has 11 hrs on full rebuilt motor from kb5, full suspension work by kb5, pretty much every part factory connection sells for this bike it's got, full yoshimura pipe, warp 9 rims, new linkage bearings, new tires, new plastic and graphics, and 61hrs total on bike.

I'm just questioning this because I think my bike is worth more then the crf but I do like the fact that it's completely stock. If I found a 2010 I'd trade right away. What do you guys think? Not a good idea to make the trade?

Here's the link to the crf http://lancaster.craigslist.org/mcy/2753575079.html

If you want to see my bike just check out my garage

if you want it... do it, you will be losing some $, but if you want that 250 get it. i just sold my 450 for a 250f and love it

See i have been looking at what the rmz450 is selling for around here and no one is selling them. I can sell a crf250 in a day it seems like. I really want the 2010 but might go for this one if I can't find a trade for a 2010. I have had a ton of Hondas and love them. What 250f did you go too?

See i have been looking at what the rmz450 is selling for around here and no one is selling them. I can sell a crf250 in a day it seems like. I really want the 2010 but might go for this one if I can't find a trade for a 2010. I have had a ton of Hondas and love them. What 250f did you go too?

07 ktm