Sign in to follow this  

question about eddies quick turn throttle

i did the instal and followed the path of the 2 stock cables. now when i turn right it gives the engine gas. was i not supposed to follow the stock path?

If I'm understanding you correctly, you hooked the pull cable to the slot on the carb where the push cable should be attached.

i did the instal and followed the path of the 2 stock cables. now when i turn right it gives the engine gas. was i not supposed to follow the stock path?

That's normal. Helps you exit the corners faster.:smirk:

thanks all i found a similiar problem on the 25 page thread on the single pull throttle. my problem was i put the cable, where the stock two cables were around the left side of the frame and head tube so when it was on the stand with the bars to the left it seemed to be fine. when i took it out for a test ride i was holding on with only my left hand and kinda hanging off tryiing to get a look at the carb and turned slightly to the right and almost rolled right off the back of the bike net fun. was a quick fix just had to go straight to the carb on the right side of the fram and no more problems