Sign in to follow this  

back yard tracks

if you have a track at your house lets see it. im looking for ideas for a new track layout for the spring. i would post mine now but it is currently under 4'' of snow:banghead: pics or vids would be awesome! thanks

subscribed as I will make a track next spring.

I already have the pond trenched to drain and will have 2 acreas clear to work with. I can use another one acre of our woods. Wife says using three out of our five acres should be enough.

We will see :smirk:

Coo

Here's my friend riding on my track as it stood April 2011. I change it up pretty regularly, but this is still the layout.

Edited by The J-ROD

Looking forward to clicking the link when posted J-Rod.

That said, I had to click on your avatar picture as long as it was there :smirk:

Coo

subscribed as I will make a track next spring.

I already have the pond trenched to drain and will have 2 acreas clear to work with. I can use another one acre of our woods. Wife says using three out of our five acres should be enough.

We will see :smirk:

Coo

Great Coo, now I have two reasons that I want you to be my friend!!!:lol:

Let me know when you need help. I'll come over with my hard hat, whistle, and of course a camera!!!!:bonk:

Looking forward to clicking the link when posted J-Rod.

That said, I had to click on your avatar picture as long as it was there :bonk:

Coo

:smirk: Good call

Edited by The J-ROD

Here is my track that I built on 3.5 acres. I built most of it with just a farm tractor with a box blade & scraper blade. I wish I had some clay for the jump faces but I got quotes around here at $400 load!

Don't suppose anyone in mass has a backyard track that I could ride on :smirk:

Here is my minitrack a few years ago, its MUCH better now.

I think this will work.

Probably not as high speed as others but here is my friends backyard track. :smirk:

Jer, nice vids and nice track. Wouldn't happen to be northern Illinois would it?

I'd like to at least walk it and get your advice before I tackle mine in the spring.

'

Coo

if you have a track at your house lets see it. im looking for ideas for a new track layout for the spring. i would post mine now but it is currently under 4'' of snow:banghead: pics or vids would be awesome! thanks

Wish my track was covered in snow. Right now it's just sitting out there where I can see it and making me want to ride. Problem is, it's flippin' cold out there.:smirk: And on top of that my dad had to take half of our already small track out to build a shed, which he needed, but I'm pretty sure he could have found a better place to put it.

If it's going to be cold and miserable it might as well snow so I at least have something to play in with my Jeep.:bonk:

here are a few from my back yard track yesterday. nothing serious but fun for the backyard. it's .8 miles long and 25' most of the way. it's got some pretty fun natural terrain. the pics dont show a whole lot. the dirt is awesome loam but not great for jump building.....lot's of topsoil. i'm probably gonna steal some good clay off a job to build the jumps a little better. my 2 suggestions are- build the jumps safe so your buds dont wad up in your backyard. also try and make it easy to reverese directions so you can change it up.

DSCN0114.jpg

DSCN0111.jpg

DSCN0109.jpg

DSCN0106.jpg

DSCN0105.jpg

Edited by rodgini