Baja Designs question

Hey everyone,

I'm brand new to the forum and have a question about my BD handle bar control switch. I broke the "rocker switch" on a tie down and with searching online I have found that my current switch is out dated and no longer manufactured. My question is, does anyone know which switches that Baja Designs makes, that are compatible (plug and go) with my current switch? Or will I have to splice and re-wire a new switch completely? I know I can't be the only person in the world to have snapped off this weak piece of plastic, so any info is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance and Happy New Year!

-Ray

• TT Sponsor
Hey everyone,

I'm brand new to the forum and have a question about my BD handle bar control switch. I broke the "rocker switch" on a tie down and with searching online I have found that my current switch is out dated and no longer manufactured. My question is, does anyone know which switches that Baja Designs makes, that are compatible (plug and go) with my current switch? Or will I have to splice and re-wire a new switch completely? I know I can't be the only person in the world to have snapped off this weak piece of plastic, so any info is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance and Happy New Year!

-Ray

Is the switch you have the most recent one we offered with our dual sport kits that is a 3 position switch? with a red button you push in to activate the high beam?

@ Baja Designs,

It isn't the three position, it is a 4 position that has HI/LOW/NO LIGHT/KILL (also has a kill switch in the front right of the control switch. I'm guessing it is one of your older models. I hope that answers your question and gives you and idea of what I'm talking about. I can take a pic if that would help more?

-Ray

• TT Sponsor
@ Baja Designs,

It isn't the three position, it is a 4 position that has HI/LOW/NO LIGHT/KILL (also has a kill switch in the front right of the control switch. I'm guessing it is one of your older models. I hope that answers your question and gives you and idea of what I'm talking about. I can take a pic if that would help more?

-Ray

Raydogg30: We do have a updated style switch harness and key switch that will plug into your existing harness from the older dual sport kit. What make and model bike do you have, so we can provide you with the proper part number? This kit we offer is plug and play.?