WR400 Graphics the same as YZ426?

No. The WR used different shrouds from the YZ.

I think this was the first year or two only '98/99 due to some radiator differences? I know that the later models 2000 - 2002 use the same shrouds. Any YZ 400/426 graphics should work fine on the WR shrouds with minor trimming. It is the gas tanks that are different between the WR and the YZ although once again they should fit with minor trimming if necessary. Last year I put some Factory Effex grahics on my WR 426 and the same part # was listed online for both models. I only used the shroud graphics though because I have a Clarke natural tank and I like to keep it clear so that I can easily see the fuel level.

I think this was the first year or two only '98/99 due to some radiator differences? I know that the later models 2000 - 2002 use the same shrouds. Any YZ 400/426 graphics should work fine on the WR shrouds with minor trimming. It is the gas tanks that are different between the WR and the YZ although once again they should fit with minor trimming if necessary. Last year I put some Factory Effex grahics on my WR 426 and the same part # was listed online for both models. I only used the shroud graphics though because I have a Clarke natural tank and I like to keep it clear so that I can easily see the fuel level.

YZ's and WR's used different radiator shrouds from '98-'04. In '05+ the WR tanks were redesigned to use YZ shrouds.

On a somewhat related note, please do no do what my moron neighbor did: he purchased a complete decal kit for a YZ, cut out each individual logo or design and then slapped them all over the WR. He was so proud of his mess and thought it looked factory. Looked like refrigerator magnets thrown against the fridge door.