Sign in to follow this  

2012 Washougal Scramble

Looks like you did ok , were did you end up at ? Lots of mud , and slime , cool too ? You got slow at the end , but i would have to. You have to hit the woops faster , hope you had fun !

Looks like you did great to me? and If I recall, that was a nice day for a ride. What better way to bring in the new year!

Looks like fun times for sure. Man that was a FULL start . Keep up the good work and will only get faster !

Looks like fun times for sure. Man that was a FULL start . Keep up the good work and will only get faster !

145 or so riders in that race with a mass start. You definitely want to get the holeshot if you can.

Looks like you were doing pretty good to me. It was a blast this year and cool to see on film.

At 4:43 you caught two friends of mine running into each other at the top of horsepower hill. They are still arguing over whose fault it was:)

145 or so riders in that race with a mass start. You definitely want to get the holeshot if you can.

Looks like you were doing pretty good to me. It was a blast this year and cool to see on film.

At 4:43 you caught two friends of mine running into each other at the top of horsepower hill. They are still arguing over whose fault it was:)

30+ Amateur

LOL well I won't be able to help in that argument. It was pretty slick the first couple laps, it got better but I was tired from gripping the bars too tight kept having to remind myself to stand and squeeze the bike.

I thought you rode a good, smart race, Antonmoto!!!

I was in your race (40+ AM) too (one of MANY folks in that race! :lol: ).

I started on the row ahead of you; my buddy & I got there a half hour early, and sat there, freezing in the wind..... :lol:

I got tired on my 3rd lap, and began to crash about once every lap after that..... :smirk: Still had a lotta fun! :bonk:

Jimmie

02:43, LOL where is that guy heading?

Edited by Elfgren

You rode a good race, looked like fun. I was there watching, kicking myself for not racing in it. I thought it was going to be a mud bog. Boy was I wrong. perfect dirt on new years day. Who would have thought.

Wow, did they let every class go at once? I thought I saw the vintage class come screaming by a few mins into it. Looked like a fun race, gos open course. I like the ones where theres alot of people, were we all pile up in the 1st few corners and race to the woods like one big freight train! Looks like y ahad fun, and thats all that matters. Hell, my first few races I treated like a group ride. I just went out there, got my nose bloody and got used to racing, and bein around that many riders!:smirk:

There are basically 6 motos during the day. They are all mass start.

Moto 1 - Beginner, Vintage, Women, 15 and under Kids

Moto 2- Amateur

Moto 3- Expert

Moto 4- Sport and Womens Quad

Moto 5- Utitility Quad

Moto 6- Bonus Motorcycle

The video he took was from the second Moto. 140 rider mass start it that one. It was fun. I normally don't try for a holeshot when I race, but this one I did because I didn't want to be in the back of that pack. I think I got a top ten start which I was pretty happy with. Of course I think I let about 20 or 30 people pass me in the first lap before I found my rhythm. That is something I need to work on. I can't wait for next year.