Carb Help

I figure that I would try here first. Last day off-My bike ran like Poop!

I have been playing around out back for two weeks off and on. Left Coast Weather 42*f X-mas day,68* Newyears day.I have been playing with the Needle height position ,needle and main jet. I have never touched the float height. Book says 0.60"-0.68" from end of brass arm top top of Base ??.Do they mean #1 or #2 in my Pic ?? Help!!!! Thanks.

PA270035.jpg

I thought it was #1 but dont call me right on that one. But what exactly is your bike doing? Is it running rich, throttle response is bad, cutting out in high rpms, etc etc.

Also one thing to remember is that two strokes are very sensitive when the weather changes.

thanks man!!!god bless

Alex

Thanks for the link.i have a good manuel,The pic is terrible though.

This is my 94 250, and the Klien carbs on my RM's PWK's

I did a full rebuild here about a year year and a half ago.

It has Cylinder port work,rad reeds,flywheel, Pro series FMF-Pwr core II and a Mikuni 38/slide

I know when it's colder,gotta run it richer jetting. Our weather on the Left Coast is usealy mild,but iv'e been off for the Holidays for two weeks and some days have been in the 40's-50's.

My float height is messed-up

YZ-JustneedsFluids031-1.jpg

CarbID009-1.jpg

Thanks-This is bike is my Baby-Anyone can buy A bike and bolt on a Ton of new stuff,but -to pull it out of a shed and bring it back to life-Pricless.

So-Back to work-Only able to jump-on when most-everyone on TT is Asleep. I still do not know how to set this Mukni 38-Last ditch here in the YZ Forum before re-posting in the Fuel/intake area. Were do measure the Foat Height Arm to #1 or #2 ?

Thanks-ProstreetrayPA270035.jpg

xyz030.jpg