Sign in to follow this  

CRF150rb Cockpit comfort

Here is my 2008 CRF150rb. I have a GUTS hard tall seat, BBR springs front and back, Handle bar clamp extender plate, added CRF250 footpeg brackets that lowered and moved back the pegs. The cock pit feels great and not so cramped now. I am 5'5". The seat to peg height is 21" now. The next thing is to extend the swingarm 1.5" and add a 69mm top end. This is a great bike to practice on tight tracks. I raced it at Glen Helen in Dec 2011, on the REM track, what a blast.

CRF150rbLeft.jpgCRF150rbLeftfootpeg1.jpgCRF150rbLeftfootpeg2.jpgCRF150rbright.jpgCRF150rbRightfootpeg1.jpgCRF150rbRightfootpeg2.jpgCRF150rbHBclamp1.jpgCRF150rbHBclamp4.jpg

Edited by spunkrazy

The plate is made out of .500 6061 T651 and will not bend while I am holding it, plus it raised the bars up.

The REM race was in the modern 150 class at our CALVMX vintage race. I normally race vintage Huskies(74).

Nice work! I've been thinking of lower footpegs and a tall seat.

Does anyone make lower pegs that are bolt on? Something that does not need to be welded and does not necessarily move them back.

What have you guys found in the way of triple clamps or a riser system to raise the bars? Who makes the best and what would you recommend/

I have bar risers made by R&D Racing. Not only do they raise the bars up, they move them forward also. You can kinda see them in this pic.

IMG_0212.jpg