Sign in to follow this  

2005 crf 450 OILS MIXED?????? PLEASE HELP!

I went out riding with my pops this sunday and had an awsome day! 2005 crf 450 ran amazing! When we got back i checked the radiator coolant outta curiousity,only to find that i couldnt see any in the radiator.before we went out on saturday i did all my maintenance,oil change,trnny fluid, topped off coolant all the way almost to the top(is that not rite?) air filter,etc.. Once i seen that the coolant was very low(not visible even when shaking bike) i checked the trans fluid,i took out the bolt that the fluid is supposed to come out of when full and nothing,not even when i leaned the bike almost all the way over.the gear box fluid was a lil weird lookin kinda a blue green tint to it, i just replaced water pump system and seals complete last ride do to water drippin from weap hole and then changed all other fluids.did i over fill the radiator and when it built up preassure the cap opened and caused a cyphon affect do to it being to full and haveing no way to expand and thats where my coolant went??????? it wasnt that low,maybe a cup or two. as for the tranny fluid it was really low.did i loose the seal between gear box and crank case and good ol gear box sucked in my tranny fluid??????should i go with upgraded seal part # 91202-mey-671???? someone please help if yah have had these symptoms before,thanks guys.

Edited by WE ALL RIDE ON

Where do you peen the boss? It looks as if its the same width as the seal? I would assume you would peen it toward the backside to keep the seal from suckin in toward the main bearing? Is this rite?