95 ATK 406 clutch troubles!!!!!

I have a 95 that is pretty much a new bike it was never rode. i aquired it from a friend who bought it and never rode it. It was way to much bike. i took it off his hands acouple years ago. I dont ride it much. A couple days ago I pulled it out to tinker and noticed it wouldnt roll when i had clutch in,it was obviously in gear!! Istarted it up and let it warm up pulled clutch click first it lerched and stalled.again and again. The bike operated perfect lasttime put away. i found the clutch adjusting procedure for this on line, still same thing. pulled side cover and everything looks like the day it was made! this bike probly only has 50 hours lifetime on it,if that. i undid pressure plate and the discs were stuck together they popped apart with a little pressure from screw driver. I am a mechanic by trade but cars!! havent messed with these clutch setups but i do underastand them. after takin pressure plat off not sure how much to tighten it back down. any help would be appreciated greatly!! A manual would b great or a link, I have spent hours and hours searchin net but theres not much info out there for these. THANX

Its quite common for that to happen in bikes that have sat over a year or so. I had a KDX that did it a lot. I would pull it down-clean them and if it sat for more than a month or so they would stick again.. I was 14 and couldn't afford to just replace the plates ?

This isn't gospel by any means, but it has worked for me int he past. Try cleaning all the plates with some degreaser, clean off the glaze (mild scotch-brite) on the fiber disks. Re-assemble by pouring oil onto each disk as you stack them in and take it for a long ride that requires you to use the clutch a lot. If they stick again I'd just order up a new kit :bonk: