Sign in to follow this  

2011 kx250f fork revalve

Hey guys I was wondering what the average price is on revalving the sff forks for my weight and level of riding...I have a guy that says he will do it for $200 labor plus whatever parts cost....thanks in advance!!

thats high if you had normal forks that would require both sides to be revalved. MB1 specifically list the 11 kx250f as $149 and they are higher end. I wouldnt go higher then that.

^ yea i would go with mb1 or Fc dont mees around with others you might not get what your looking for.

Thanks for the replies guys...this is my first bike doing this...I quit riding about 12 years ago and I was 11 when I quit so this is new to me....I've had multiple people tell me to go to this guy who is local but I guess I am not gonna pay that much...I guess I'll just have to send them to someone else...I appreciate it!!

sounds a little high to me

:smirk: Does your guy know that he is only valving 1 side? We also chg. less along the lines of others but also will do some preload work on the other side.

If he is good and close and a lot of other local riders are using him then you may want to use him too. Maybe go back to him and let him explain what all he's going to do and see if he's gonna be there for ya if you have any problems. Does he also come out to your local tracks & work trackside?

Then consider how much it's gonna cost you for freight & down time and weigh your options as you can spend a lot of $$ and be just as unhappy sending them out.....

doc