Sign in to follow this  

NorthCarolina lookin for riders close by

lookin for some people in or around the triad area of nc. im from clemmons bout 5 miles outta winston salem. trying to find some good people to ride with or who may have or know of a good track to ride on for practice.

• Like 2

I live in Clemmons as well, and have yet to find anything close by. There is Arnold's ATV park off 421 35 minutes away, but it's not much to speak of. Brushy Mountain is the only real choice 'till April.

oh really? I got some land to ride on b r u I.?ut just lookin for some new ground. What part of clemmons

I'm behind West Forsyth high school on Lewisville-Clemmons road. Riding Brushy tomorrow if you want to join us. We do ride the more technical stuff.

dam wish i could join but gotta work!!! ill catch up with ya next time!!! thanks for the invite tho!!!

I'm looking for new people to ride with also...I know a

few trail all about 30 minutes outside of Winston. Send me your number or email so when can get together and ride.

I'm looking for new people to ride with also...I know a

few trail all about 30 minutes outside of Winston. Send me your number or email so when can get together and ride.

Sent you a PM.

I moved to Clemmons in August. I have been to CRMX and East Bend which are with in 30 min from Clemmons, and have been open all winter. I have also built my own track, and maintain it with the equipment on my property. Looking for people to ride with, or even some one into track building. I have an enclosed trailer, can take up to four bikes to a track.