Sign in to follow this  

New Husaberg this time next yr?

I was thinking on a new 570 this time next year but saw something about Husaberg ending thumpers in 12 to US. Someone want to school me on that? (i.e. will I still be able to find one or will it be a waiting list deal or...?):smirk:

They just arent importing four-strokes this year into north america, only two-strokes. They looked to be a little over stocked!

As for ending them, I dont know.

there are way too many left over 11s so they are skiping 2012 and will ship in 2013 I just hope they give us the direct port 2 smokers next year too

The Berg 4T's will be coming back to North America for 2013. The 2012 4T's were the same as the 2011 and 2010 and there were too many left overs from those years and the fact that KTM (who owns Husaberg) did not want more competition against their new KTM EFI 4 stroke. You can still get 2011's but they are now getting thin. You may find a 2010 but hard to as of lately. I suspect the 2013's will be here sometime around September/October..... Not sure how different they will be if at all though.

The best remaining deals out there now are on the FX450. Still a few '10s out there and those are going for 5.5K. Paid that for my '10 FE450 last year.

No wonder they are not bringing 4T Bergs in for '12. Deals like that could kill KTM sales :smirk:

The best remaining deals out there now are on the FX450. Still a few '10s out there and those are going for 5.5K. Paid that for my '10 FE450 last year.

No wonder they are not bringing 4T Bergs in for '12. Deals like that could kill KTM sales :bonk:

your exactly right, i was going to buy a new KTM 350 until i saw the deals on the FE450's. $3000 cheaper. :smirk: