Sign in to follow this  

I'm racing the M1GP series for 2012. Anyone else?

I am going to try to attend every round of the M1GP mini Moto series for 2012. Anyone else going? This is a Southern California organization.

Heres the provisional schedule they posted.

m1gp_2012_schedule.jpg

they do a better job on the west coast than the east coast.

good luck. I am building a mini supermoto for my boy.

Thank you. I will be racing the mini myself, will look like a giraffe on a bicycle but it's too much fun to pass up. Much cheaper than the sv650 racing I will also be doing this season.

Thank you. I will be racing the mini myself, will look like a giraffe on a bicycle but it's too much fun to pass up. Much cheaper than the sv650 racing I will also be doing this season.

I hear ya. i sold my GSXR 600 race bike to support my boy full time in MX. there was not enough money to do both.

I will have to post pics up of the ktm supermoto when i get it started.

This makes me feel really good about the group I'll be riding with next year. They don't have the new schedule up yet, but last year was 14 events: March 19, April 30, May 14, June 4, June 25, July 16, July 30, August 6, August 20, September 17, October 8, November 5, 12, 19, 29 (this last one was a typo or something and was rescinded).

If guys in CA only offer 12 events and six practice days, where I'm at is in pretty good shape. Although the weather is probably going to cancel several out my way.

I don't care how goofy I look, it's a blast. So much so, every Saturday for the past month basically, I've been out at any place that will let me use their parking lot:

4-11_4-13_0054_crop_800.jpg