Sign in to follow this  

California Grand Prix racing be for CaveMike? Him not sure.

CaveMike see flyer for Taft Grand Prix on 4th February. Him thinking maybe go race. Him do enduro few times, harescramble here there, but never grand prix. What be Grand Prix? CaveMike no want do motocross, no want do flat track. CaveMike no like big jumps, very fast flat turns, and sabre tooth tigers. Any those going be at grand prix race?

It is a great GP. The track is what you make of it, but the MX is really on the safe side. Everything is rollable, no need to huck it 100' if you don't want to.

I think I'm going to this one. Talking to someone who did a bunch of gp's last year, I was told this was probably the best one. And this person is a dez racer. He definitely doesnt like big jumps.

Him thinking maybe go race.

if'n your going to win, don't bother. I will be there in all my glory, and I'm the greatest rider-racer ever born. you will loose, and end up cry like a little cave baby.

stay home and enjoy watching my latest video....

:smirk:

WG go ride now peeps.

What be grand prix though? Track only? How be different from hare scramble or motocross? How Whitegold be different from child of Liberace and Neil Diamond?

How Whitegold be different from child of Liberace and Neil Diamond?

That's simple you neanderthal, wake up and pull your head out of the rocks -- Liberace has been dead for 25 years, and I'm still very much alive. And Neil plays the guitar not the guitar AND piano like myself. And NEITHER had backup singers like the chicks in my video's.

Add to that that I am the fastest and most baddest dude to ever throw over two wheels and you get the picture. if you wnat to show for a lil fun, an education and a dpose of humiliation, come on up to the grandprix and ask for me.

Wrong dude. As much as I like the chicks on your video's, Neil Diamond DOES play piano. And of course guitar. I doubt he can ride as fast as you though.....:smirk::bonk:

Last year they killed it with the loop design. The track is about 1/4 of the loop, maybe 1.5 miles. The rest is riding through the hills in the Honolulu Hills area. Through the canyons, up the hills, across the ridges, then back to the track. High speed, low speed, tight turns, bid sweepers, they had it all. You will be doing that for around an hour, probably 3-4 laps.

It is hard to say that was the best GP last year though, as much as I love the Dirt Diggers. I sure as hell had a great time, but all the Big 6 clubs stepped up and gave us great events. Way too tough to pick a favorite, so I'll just do them all this year again!

That's simple you neanderthal, wake up and pull your head out of the rocks -- Liberace has been dead for 25 years, and I'm still very much alive. And Neil plays the guitar not the guitar AND piano like myself. And NEITHER had backup singers like the chicks in my video's.

Add to that that I am the fastest and most baddest dude to ever throw over two wheels and you get the picture. if you wnat to show for a lil fun, an education and a dpose of humiliation, come on up to the grandprix and ask for me.

CaveMike think Whitegold be too hard on himself. Whitegold need have better self esteem, more positive self image. Probably stop feathering him hair too.

I'm in for the taft gp. sounds like it will be fun. there may even be a small endurocross section. the mx part is very tame, the rest is like a fast trail ride without stopping every 15 minutes.