Sign in to follow this  

A Wonderful New Years Knockout

Heres a vid of me today falling over the bars off of a little double and getting knocked out. I STILL don't know how I crashed, if you can find out, tell me! I know I let off the gas at the lip of the jump, but it's such a small double I didn't think it would kick me that hard.

If you wish, you can watch me laying on the ground here still knocked out haha:

Woah! Looks like the suspension might have been a little upset when you went over those potholes. Kinda looked like the front end took a dive once you hit the little jump after that. That was a nasty fall! Glad you're ok!

chopping throttle mostly, not sure how much body position could have helped you. Had you ever let off that much hitting it before? Do you remember any of it, it kind of sounds like you hit the rear break. Who ever got the video with you on the ground, props to them for getting the shot. That was nasty

chopping throttle mostly, not sure how much body position could have helped you. Had you ever let off that much hitting it before? Do you remember any of it, it kind of sounds like you hit the rear break. Who ever got the video with you on the ground, props to them for getting the shot. That was nasty

Yeah I've jumped it without throttle off the lip many times. I had plenty of speed to clear it safely. I must of hit the rear brake really hard because I slightly remember doing that now, but I can't say for sure.

I would also said that it looks like your hitting the rear brake in the take off for some weird reason. U didn't chiken out, or did you? :smirk:

Sucks that u crashed. Glad ur ok!

I would also said that it looks like your hitting the rear brake in the take off for some weird reason. U didn't chiken out, or did you? :smirk:

Sucks that u crashed. Glad ur ok!

Yeah I must of, I can slightly remember doing it also. But I don't know for what reason my boot must of got stuck or something from overjumping the first little double

That was awesome... a video that gets right to the point.... didn't have to watch someone put around a track for 8 minutes before the crash.

Much appreciated

Nice crash:banana: Dude Im no rocket scientist but it kind of looks like your front wheel slid of the left off the jump and your back wheel still hit the jump resulting in a nice little throw:banghead: