flat spot/ stuttering on yz250f

ive been meaning to do this for a while but i havent got around to it.

i have a really nasty flat spot on my bike. if your accelerating at a reasonable rate and you open it up its fine but when you hold the throttle steady it will stutter like crazy, i have a gopro video here to give an example. after 6 minutes 42 seconds is the worst of it in the vid, but it gets worse,

please reply i really want to get my bike running right and if you have any clue of whats causing it or how to fix it please let me know. i saw a post somewhere about unplugging the tps? someone said it gets rid of it and doesnt decrease power but im not sure what do you think?

my old 01 does exactly the same. lately ive done a little testing iv gone 5 sizes smaller on main jet. helped the bike heaps and stopper back firing but didnt stop the stutter. went from four down to five on the needle and got a killer flat spot but didnt affect the stutter. its got me beat.

I didn't watch your video yet alone wait around for 6 min 42secs. If the TPS is causing the problem then unplugging the TPS will show you that it is in fact the problem. If the TPS is the problem then replace and adjust the TPS. You can run it with the TPS unplugged and you might not notice the power loss but it is not the correct fix.

If unplugging the TPS does not fix it then you have to find out what throttle position the stutter happens and go for that part of the carb. If it is happening from the 1/4-3/4 of your throttle then you should play with the clip position or different taper needle

When i watch your video from 4:54 to 5:30 and a little after the six minute mark I can hear your stutter, But its not the bike at that point your really low in the rpm its a race bike, you may want to regear to keep the bike up in the rpm some to me your getting under the power. I had to regear my yz and its much happier in the woods after that.