Sign in to follow this  

Rocky Mountain Glitch

Just letting all you guys know that shop at Rocky Mountain ATV/MC if you recieve an email saying you have $50 cash rewards in you account you best call and double check before submitting an order. I got the email this morning and upon checking out it wouldn't let me apply the rewards so I called and the operator stated that the system was jacked up and sending those emails out of mistake.

Jacked up or a marketing ploy?? If you recieved it from them then they should honor it, mistake or not!

Yeah, that's the big question. Is RM MC gonna honor their $50 mistake.

Nope, allready tried to get them to honor it, they basically said Screw You, Took my $300 order to Motosport.com. Better selection there anyways. Plus they support RiderDown.org

Yeh I think it's an honest mistake. It's based on what you spent last year. Because my email said 150 but i actually have 70 right now. I thought it wasn't right so I called and they informed me of the situation. No big deal. Just wish they would send an email out saying the have a glitch and apologize for the inconvenience.

The only problem I have with them making this mistake is that they obviously know about it now and I haven't gotten a single email containing a retraction of bonus money or any kind of apology for the mixup. I would like to add though, that I received 2 emails telling me I had $50 bonus. I work in retail and I know that one thing you can never do is win an argument with a customer, because even if you are right they are going to leave ticked and tell everyone they know. I know they have to be making good margin on their items so why not offer something like 10% off your entire order? They need to say something to us soon or risk looking like complete jerks, it's not like they don't have our emails!!!

I also recieved the 2 emails. It really is bad buisness sense not to own up to there mistake and honor it somewhat. Heck I would have setteled for an email apologizing for the mistake. Back to Motosport for me.

Im subscribed to a dealer for emails, they usually make mistakes and always send out an email saying we made a mistake sorry for the inconvenience