Sign in to follow this  

2006 crf250r rolling chassis.

Ok guys... This is kind of a feeler. Just curious if any one would be interested in a complete 2006 crf250r rolling chassis. The motor literally grenaded due to the wrist pin collars on the bottom of the piston breaking. So basically the entire bike is availible minous the motor. Perfect for a cr500 conversion! What you guys think?

you can pry get 1800-2500 from parting the bike out.. get decent money from it.. while you will pry get about 500 for the roling chasis with everything with it.. people are just looking for parts, not looking for a non running bike..... if it were me i would part it out..

Yeah I think you guys are right. Looks like I am gonna be on eBay for a wile. If anyone is interested in anything off the bike let me know.

for a 06 i you might get 1000 out of parting it out with a completely trashed motor. i would just try to get 500-700 for the rolling chassis. you should look into ebay fees. have you used ebay before i use to and started again in the past few month and they are holding my funds for 21 day or intill i get positive feedback so you might want to look into that. parting out really isnt worth it. i tried to part out a 03 rm125 2 or 3 years ago and still have a box of parts from it that i probably never sell now .

Hi i saw your post and was wondering if you still had it. If you still have the rolling chassis i am very interested in it. Is everything still there or what is missing? How much are you wanting? Where are you located? Have a good day.