Sign in to follow this  

which pipe ?

which pipe has been proven to give the best results ?

i recently picked up a cr250 belived to be a 03 ,in rather tatty shape .

it has a badly bashed fmf fatty and powercore2 silencer which also needs replaced .

so if you could recomend a new pipe and silencer that would be handy cheers scott

procircuit works pipe like mention above only with the r-304 silencer, its procircuits shorty version, sounds awesome

i have the pro circuit combo, works awesome and sounds mean. the only thing you have to do is put some motor oil on after you wash the bike, no big deal, it looks great and sounds even better better

which pipe has been proven to give the best results ?

i recently picked up a cr250 belived to be a 03 ,in rather tatty shape .

it has a badly bashed fmf fatty and powercore2 silencer which also needs replaced .

so if you could recomend a new pipe and silencer that would be handy cheers scott

Stock pipe.

The Doma won a magazine test for the 03 250. The stocker was very well liked for overall performance.

I run a Doma & feel it's a better pipe than the stocker. The Doma gives a better low end response & more noticeably topend & overev vs. the stocker even more so with port work. Your overseas & might have easier access to one than we have here in the states.

The stocker is a good all round pipe & would run it if I didn't have a Doma. I've run a PC works & FMF Fatty. IMHO the fatty is the worst of the bunch & ended up giving it away, It only adds to the mid & takes a little of the bottom & top. The PC is a decent pipe but felt a took a little off the botttom but made up for it in the mid to top.

Also on my Doma it came unplated & I sprayed some high temp Krylon clearcoat for easier maintnance.