Sign in to follow this  

KTM 200 Singletrack Video

Very cool. Has it not been cold up there? Awful green to be wintertime.

I take it that is considered and "easy" trail?

The Contour quality is excellent.

That's Tahuya state forest. It's our lowland winter riding area in the puget sound area. I used that particular trail to train my kids on. Where they come out at the end, the trailhead is close to a staging area and I could let them spin laps on that trail til they were dizzy. That vid fails to capture it well, but there's a couple elevation changes that make that trail a good romp.

Thanks...

Yep, it's a fun little rip near the staging area as Slackkinhard mentioned. :smirk:

It's the Contour ROAM. I wasn't sure what to expect considering I don't know much about digital camcorders, but was pretty impressed with how the vids turned out. I didn't touch any of the default settings other than the cam orientation (using sight-laser) after mounting it up.

Looks like a nice warm up loop. We have those as well. I am just amazed at how green everything is this time of year. Everything here is dead and brown. I look forward to getting one myself.

Thanks for the teaser.

Thanks man, i have both the HD and just picked up a Roam on the smokin Amazon deal so I was just wondering. I was a little concerned about the fact that it will only record at 30fps, which is why I was curious which one you used because it looks really good.