Sign in to follow this  

Tennessee honda hills

im moving to tennessee soon. ill be living close to honda hills and id like to know if anyone rides there on a regular basis. if so, can you tell me how it is and what to expect when i get there. im not a track rider for the most part. i love trails.

I just moved to Nashville and went to Honda Hills recently and it is terrible. It's very small and the trails are horrible. Check out Land Between the Lakes or Tumbling Creek Motocross track (they have some decent trails and have hare scrambles sometimes). Also look into the MSXC series.

im moving to columbia. there is a place just south of columbia as well. its called woolys off road. i might check that place out as well.

Honda Hills is small and does not have many trails. It's more like a big play area with some straight-up hills and a very small motocross track. Wooley's will be close to you and it has a lot more trails. It's all quad track with some rock-crawer type areas.

If you like single-track, you will be within an hour of Westpoint, TN. A riding group called North Alabama Trail Riders Assoc lease land in Westpoint and they have several excellent single-track loops. It's $50/year for a family membership and it's probably the best deal around.

I live in Nashville so Westpoint is a couple hours away and it's still worth the drive.

i do like single track. ill look into it. sounds fun. the best trails around me right now are 3 hours away. so an hours drive i ok by me.:smirk:

Yea.....joining NATRA and riding thier property in Westpoint is your BEST bet by far.

You'll be an hour away.

5,000 acres.

More singletrack than you can ride in a weekend.

$50 a year is a steal of a deal.

Honda Hills is a waste of time.

Wooleys is a little better but if you're on a bike, you'll ride all of wolleys before lunch.

Check out the MTDR website and join up if you ride a bike.