Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Villopoto will win sx title

Villopoto will win the SX title Mark my words :bonk::smirk:

Wow...go out on a limb much? :lol:

Wow...go out on a limb much? :smirk:

Im pretty sure this thread is a joking response to the mark my words Stewart will win the 2012 SX title thread . did you mis that one , or the same one from 2011 ?

Damn it. With all of these sure-bet threads I want one of you to tell me the next Powerball numbers???

RV will be the man to knock off of the top for sure. Though I'm going to be pulling for Dungey, I will be very surprised if RV does not retain his title/titles for the 2012 season.

Damn it. With all of these sure-bet threads I want one of you to tell me the next Powerball numbers???

RV will be the man to knock off of the top for sure. Though I'm going to be pulling for Dungey, I will be very surprised if RV does not retain his title/titles for the 2012 season.

I agree with everything you said :smirk:

Kinda hard to argue intelligently against this one and certainly not as fun as poking at the Bubba buddies or KTM kooks :smirk:

Kinda hard to argue intelligently against this one and certainly not as fun as poking at the Bubba buddies or KTM kooks :smirk:

You're soo right............hey wait,...:bonk:..., I have turned into one of those KTM kooks....:lol:,....ok..., the Bubba threads are still fun!:lol:

Says the guy riding a Yamaha. Yeah..I am a huge Stewie fan. :bonk:

Hey don't take it personal, hey i like Stewart he lives about 30 minutes away from me.

I like all the Florida riders,

I just dont think Stewart will pull off the SX Title for 2012 :smirk:

Villopoto will win the SX title Mark my words :bonk::smirk:

This is a BS thread I can agree with :lol:

Not a huge RV fan but he does look like he is the one to beat. That Bubba Blower thread is just wishfull thinking