Sign in to follow this  

Bog Problem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxv0sP2sORQ&context=C3b06bcbADOEgsToPDskK9J9o-2-AS_UDlzCeWv0Ia

I have a FMF megabomb aswell as 2 4.1 fmf pipes. Main jet running at 172 as recommended, messed with the pilot jet, didnt really help much, still bogged. My air filter is clean and just dont know what to do. I have a race this saturday and i need to fix it! all help is appreciated!!

You should watch the video to get a hear of the sound. Its an 07 CRF250R.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxv0sP2sORQ&context=C3b06bcbADOEgsToPDskK9J9o-2-AS_UDlzCeWv0Ia

I have a FMF megabomb aswell as 2 4.1 fmf pipes. Main jet running at 172 as recommended, messed with the pilot jet, didnt really help much, still bogged. My air filter is clean and just dont know what to do. I have a race this saturday and i need to fix it! all help is appreciated!!

You should watch the video to get a hear of the sound. Its an 07 CRF250R.

Pull up the sub frame and watch the acclerator pump squirt (motor off). That will tell you everything about the bog.

Is the engine completely warmed up when it does it? What pilot jet are you using? And like stated above you cant tune it just revving it in neutral. Is the bog something new? What have you chaged reciently?

The Bog was always a problem but i had not a big problem with it before but now I just want it fixed. It was warmed up when i was working with it, Im using the stock Pilot jet. Im thinking the pilot jet needs to be richer, im going to mess with it tommrow, if that doesnt work im going to see if the shop has a Accelerator pump in stock, I hope they do otherwise im ****ed. The race is saturday, i need it fixed by then. If it is my Accelerator pump i have NO idea how it could have broke!

The Bog was always a problem but i had not a big problem with it before but now I just want it fixed. It was warmed up when i was working with it, Im using the stock Pilot jet. Im thinking the pilot jet needs to be richer, im going to mess with it tommrow, if that doesnt work im going to see if the shop has a Accelerator pump in stock, I hope they do otherwise im ****ed. The race is saturday, i need it fixed by then. If it is my Accelerator pump i have NO idea how it could have broke!

Changing the pilot will do nothing for bog. Bog is from a lean condition when the throttle is opened quickly. Your accelerator pump parts are 5 years old, and need cleaning, replacing, and adjusting.