Sign in to follow this  

Ttr 90.

Anyone familiar with this machine?Guy at work has one for sale for 550.Too big for a 9 yr old first timer?If anything I was thinking about buying it and trading it for a crf70 only cause grandpa has a xrl..............what do you think guys?

Well I just talked with the owner and going to look her over after work tomorrow.He tells me he had new sprockets,chain,rear tire,carb cleaned,plug,compression check,the whole shebang gone thru before putting it up for sale.He says its been in the family since brand new.I know a lil boy who may just shit himself come saturday visit.SURPRISE!

THose are tough little bikes. My newphew had one and rode the crap out of it on our backyard motocross tracks. The impressive thing is it had zero maintaince done to it. His dad even forgot to put gas in it half the time and he had no clue that the oil should be changed and air filters cleaned!

Went and looked at it tonite.Chain was so tight you could play a D chord on it.It ran gassy,plastics were very rough,and it was definitely not b-day material.I offered 400 and he wouldn't take it,good for me cuz I'd be doing alot of work to make it purdy again and I would rather spend a couple hundos more for a clean crf ready to go.You could tell tho,it was a tough lil shit and had plenty of life left in her.Just not good enough shape for my wants.And so the search continues.............................