Sign in to follow this  

EBC oversize rotor bracket

i got an EBC oversize 320mm rotor (kit part # SM6017C). the bracket supplied mounts up to my stock caliper, but does not mount up to the fork (caliper hits rim). it would appear i was either sent the wrong kit, the wrong relocator, or something of the sort.

can i get the proper relocator bracket from them or from somewhere else that will fit on the SM forks using the stock caliper?

the ebc kit is for s/e forks

you will need one from braking, part no pow-02

i was able to deduce this before looking back here. i really appreciate the quick and correct answers. :bonk:

Eddie, i think i already have one lined up. if not, i will PM you for sure. would yours by any chance be used and thus cheaper?

i can't believe EBC doesn't make an SM bracket :smirk:

i have the same set up on my SM , Ebc 320mm rotor & the Braking adapter for SM forks to 320mm rotor , although the pads are not touching all the area of the rotor..

IMG_4379.jpg

Eddie how many of the correct adapters do you have on stock..:bonk:

I would be really interested for one :smirk:

Edited by Smias

i have the same set up on my SM , Ebc 320mm rotor & the Braking adapter for SM forks to 320mm rotor , although the pads are not touching all the area of the rotor..

IMG_4379.jpg

Eddie how many of the correct adapters do you have on stock..:bonk:

I would be really interested for one :smirk:

you will need ebc pads to cover more area. Bracket is fine just the disc is design to work with 4pot as well

At the end of the day you will need a qtmi/brembo or braking 4 pot set up to use all the disc to its full potential

Wouldn't the money be better spent on a stainless line kit and keep the stock rotor?

Probably... but they look so cool... LOL

1-11.jpg

buddoggin..oversize rotor and dirt tires on an SM? Do you also have a perpetually clean F350 with an 8" lift and 44's ?

buddoggin..oversize rotor and dirt tires on an SM? Do you also have a perpetually clean F350 with an 8" lift and 44's ?

:lol: I'm sure that was a nasty comment but I find it funny. I drive a Toyota with 35's... :smirk:

3-10.jpg

Plus... I do use it... :bonk:

Wouldn't the money be better spent on a stainless line kit and keep the stock rotor?

i did a stainless line, Vesrah JL's, and EBC rotor.

the stock rotor was smoked after i used some sintered pads and 2 trackdays. i should take a picture. it's colored down to the carrier, hard spotted, and ridged to all hell.

mine is new,but im pretty sure its less than $99.

i was able to find one locally. i was in a bit of a bind to get the bike together by this weekend.

IMG_4379.jpg

Eddie how many of the correct adapters do you have on stock..:lol:

I would be really interested for one :bonk:

good to see it will work. i guess i'll just have to call it the first "narrow-band" setup on a supermoto :smirk: