Sign in to follow this  

NorthCarolina Mountain Home Reopening?

I have heard rumors about the mountain home track in Hendersonville, NC opening again. I went to it once to watch but that was before I ever had a dirt bike and by the time I got one the track was closed down. I drove by with my friends about a week ago to see if anyone was there (no one was), but there was a new gate and fence. From the road I could see a skidsteer and a backhoe. Anyone know anything?

Hearing the same, but don't know anything.

I'm pretty sure it is, I just want to know when. I mean it had a new gate and fence along with tractors inside so I know something is being done.

if it does reopen, I hope they dont change the track. it was fun as it was

I was working near the track today and drove by and saw some equipment back in there and what looked like one of those big dumpsters. thought about walking back there but I've never been one to knowingly go somewhere with no trespassing signs. looks like maybe its getting cleaned up and ready to reopen, hopefully thats not just wishful thinking, but that is a couple awfully nice fences and gates to be going up if its just gonna stay a vacant lot

If any of you go by there please let me know what they say. I really hope they're reopening it.

i'm new to WNC, live in asheville. it would rock if we had a track that close, any updates?