Sign in to follow this  

crf150 tire for the job

alright guys ive been searching foreer to find a sutable tire for my 150 for:

heavy road use.

i put the same tire thats on my yz125 on my little 150 because im pleaed with its performance.

but the thing is i ride the 125 track only. that 150 is my ride with the neighborhood 4 wheelers on the road, and screw around in the town on a sumer day and cruise the neghborhood at night.

what im looking for is a dula sport for my crf150f. or something of the nature. any suggestions on brands?

lol dude. I live in north carolina in redneck land. I love in but absolutely noone around here rides motocross. Much less dirt bikes. Everyone has four wheelers. It is soo bad having the only dirt bike around here:D

lol dude. I live in north carolina in redneck land. I love in but absolutely noone around here rides motocross. Much less dirt bikes. Everyone has four wheelers. It is soo bad having the only dirt bike around here:D

What part of NC?

I am in New Bern

I got an XR200 rear wheel for $50. It's 17". I put a Cheng Shin 3.50-17 trials tire on it. The cheng shin is surprisingly good. Back in the day they were crap, but I think when they started making Maxis tires and changed their name to CS they cleaned up their act. They're soft rubber, and you use them like a trials tire-low pressure.

I put a 3.00 19 cheng shin trials tire in front, and I'm not too crazy about it. It's OK but wide, so it floats on top of loose gravel, rather than cutting into it. I haven't found a good solution for the front. Everything is too skinny.

The Kenda trakmasters have pretty sparse knobs. I think they might wear fast.

-Toby

are you really going to trust some shit from china? you would be risking your life with it

If he's just gunna wear it out on the street. Edited by 230Fstroker