Sign in to follow this  

California Rangers ticketing in Spangler

I feel bad for folks that ride holidays. That is when they always bring out the super LEOs and ticket like crazy trying to send a message. It's families with corporate hour Dads and kids in school that have to ride holidays... and the ones that get abused by the LE effort.

:bonk: Great use of tax payer funds, that family of criminals really deserved it! :lol::smirk:

I feel bad for folks that ride holidays. That is when they always bring out the super LEOs and ticket like crazy trying to send a message. It's families with corporate hour Dads and kids in school that have to ride holidays... and the ones that get abused by the LE effort.

My kidz go to school. I work M-F. I don't ride on holidays. So my point is, well I have no point.......oh yeah, riding on holidays sucks anyway.

So what is the rule re DL & green/red sticker?

Joe Schmo here, occifer.

Me, I want a golden ticket, but I usually don't carry wallet/ID unless I'm riding to that strip club?

My kidz go to school. I work M-F. I don't ride on holidays. So my point is, well I have no point.......oh yeah, riding on holidays sucks anyway.

The best riding is the week before ANY major holiday. The week after ain't too bad either.

The best riding is the week before ANY major holiday. The week after ain't too bad either.

Yep. But even on a holiday you can escape the goons, just ride hard stuff. Getting out of camp is the scary part:lol:

Yep. But even on a holiday you can escape the goons, just ride hard stuff. Getting out of camp is the scary part:lol:

Ain't that the truth:lol::smirk::bonk:

Wow that ranger was such a freakin' boy scout. Probably some eco nut that hates the fact that the family spent their hard earned money on offroad toys instead of donating it to the world wildlife fund or some BS like that.

I suppose it would have been better for the ranger if the family stopped on the trail and flipped him the bird instead.

With all the GoPro's around now, I'm hoping people will turn/leave them on when situations like this arise. That will be a relatively easy way to get rid of the bad apples.

YEP, went on a few rides and saw no one else !!