Sign in to follow this  

funniest thing you have seen at the track or trail

post pictures, or videos of what crazy/funny stuff you have seen the track or trail. :bonk::smirk::lol:

Funniest thing I've ever seen at the track was a goon getting the biggest boner air ever, then landing at 12 o'clock and scraping his rear fender on the landing.

Somehow he managed to ride it out. :bonk::smirk:

I've had an eagle fly down the trail over my head about 20 feet up for maybe 50 yards, that was cool seeing him.

I also had a Screwy Squirle run down a tree and turn and go right beside my wheel for about 40-50 feet. He was fat, and his rump was waddling sideways, and his tail was fat and it was whipping side to side. I looked down thinking I'd hit him, but there he was just running as hard as he could go, not knowing which way he could go. It was so funny, I burst out laughing, and I think he heard me and it scared him. Right at that moment, he dove under my front wheel, and that ended it. I stopped and checked on him, but it was over, poor guy. I stayed there laughing for another 5 min. in tribute.

I love these threads!

This is not me, but apparently this guy has been spotted lurking around childrens hare scrambles.

I love these threads!

This is not me, but apparently this guy has been spotted lurking around childrens hare scrambles.

What a weird guy, was he just hiding in the bush and randomly got hit?

I'll never forget riding out in the desert of AZ and coming accross an emu (a big bird like an ostrich). Rode along side it for over a mile; could have reached out and grabed it by the neck. Weird

Edited by azdirtrider75
changed grammer

What a weird guy, was he just hiding in the bush and randomly got hit?

No, actually he dug himself a hole, sat in it and covered himself with leaves. Legend has it, that it's not the only time this guy has been spotted hiding underneath leaves :smirk: