Sign in to follow this  

125 video

This was just a fun ride day ,the YZ rider is my little brother, we all went riding at a local ride area, I had driven out 700 miles for the holiday to visit family and I got talked into riding.

My son had loaned me his bike CRF450, and my brothers(one older 50 and one younger 30) went as well, the younger one just blew up his 450 KXF shortly after we arrived.

He is a pretty good sized boy at 220+lbs, and had not spent much time on the two strokes since 2002, let alone a bone stock yz125.

Since we had driven all that way he borrowed my nieces bike and made the best of it, as you can see by the video it takes him a little while to get the hang of the 125 as the laps add up, and the fact that he is about 90lbs heavier than the last time he rode one, he does a pretty good job of having fun with it.

Two 450s(47yrs and 50yrs), one yzf 250(26yrs) and the 125(30yrs)!

video >>>

Edited by ncc

he was flying. especially for a heavy guy! He just needed to rail the outside and he would have left you guys. I wish I could ride with my family like that.

He was moving pretty damn good ! That makes me want a 125 again. How did he say he liked/disliked it compared to his 450?

Getting on that was like getting on a mountain bike compared to his 450

He was moving pretty damn good ! That makes me want a 125 again. How did he say he liked/disliked it compared to his 450?

At first he was like, " screw that, I have not been on a 125 forever" But he took it as a challenge and remembered how to haul ass with it, 125s are for light weight riders, I was so impressed that is why i posted the video.:smirk:

Same video from a different bike.

Edited by ncc