Sign in to follow this  

Why the heck do I still post here?

After selling my 150 and bumping up to a 250, I still come in here and post and read through the threads. I rarely post in the 250r forum but always seem to post in here. These things put a spell on me and I dont think im goin anywhere any time soon:ride:

After selling my 150 and bumping up to a 250, I still come in here and post and read through the threads. I rarely post in the 250r forum but always seem to post in here. These things put a spell on me and I dont think im goin anywhere any time soon:ride:

I think it says a lot about the average 250 owner and the average 150/230 owner.:smirk:

Same here, after i sold my 150, then my 230, i got a 250, but i still come on here all the time, and am interested in whats going on.

DAMN YOU 150/230, GET OUTTA MY HEAD!!!! :lol:

In all reality, my 230 was SICK!! if only i could've made her street legal out here, shed still be locked up in the garage. :bonk::smirk:

That bike had TORQUE for days! lol.

I wish I would have had a 230 man. I loved that motor, but I liked to rev my 150 and loved hearing that engine scream and needed a bike that loved to scream as well. Though screaming this thing can get sketchy since its so easy to spin the tires in clay :smirk: