Worth it?

Im just looking for that extra bit of opinion on whether or not i should get a GPR V4.

This is the only damper I am considering, so please no war on which damper is better. I just simply want to know, is it worth it?

My bike has all the off-road essentials i need, the damper is the one thing that i dont have because i never thought about it much.

For those of you that are from texas, i ride the Toro, tccra and torcs off-road races. So again, will this damper help at this events? Will it make me less tired? and the most important question of all, Will it make me more comfortable and in turn help me progress to the next level?

If there is any high speed stuff in that terrain a damper will help the fatigue factor quite a bit. I race desert in the west and went 2 races without it when I started, painful. I've used both Scotts and GPR, they are both good.?

Thanks! but what about hare scrambles or enduros?

I ride single track with a couple guys who took theirs off, claim it screws them up in the tight stuff if that helps at all. They don't do any high speed stuff at all.