Sign in to follow this  

Supercross DREAM RIDE stewart&cachia

Cool vid. Malcolm is looking comfortable on the KTM. I'm hoping he has some good finishes or even a win to help build his confidence.

all the hype around the video I was a little disappointed, maybe there more videos out there, or they are using the layout for something else. love the scenery

I think his extensions look silly! I guess it's no different that cutting a mohawk or anything else like that. Oh to be young and stupid again, instead of old and stupid! :smirk:

That was Whoopie Goldberg after a face lift..nice to see she can finally smile again. She's been a angry hateful old sow for many years now, but getting out and getting on a bike can help brighten anyones day...:smirk:

Not bad, but if you have millions to blow on a film shoot you too can look great.

cool vid but IMO they need more shots in turns and whoops in the vid's these day's , how many whip's can you watch before it looks like every other vid that come's along:excuseme:

or the same one over and over:bonk:

cool vid but IMO they need more shots in turns and whoops in the vid's these day's , how many whip's can you watch before it looks like every other vid that come's along:excuseme:

What did he do, rob his brothers closet? Since when did Malcolm switch from Oneal to Answer gear? Even had the Bell Moto 9 and JS7 Oakley goggles going on.... Be yourself dude... The Answer gear get's more and more ugly each year..... Some cool shots in the vid but I agree, too many whips these days. Getting old really quick.....

Anybody know if he is doing West or East coast SX?

What did he do, rob his brothers closet? Since when did Malcolm switch from Oneal to Answer gear? Even had the Bell Moto 9 and JS7 Oakley goggles going on.... Be yourself dude... The Answer gear get's more and more ugly each year..... Some cool shots in the vid but I agree, too many whips these days. Getting old really quick.....

Anybody know if he is doing West or East coast SX?

...and dead sailers are way more interesting

MAX!!!

...and dead sailers are way more interesting

MAX!!!

+1:lol: Exactly, still trying to find the logic behind that one. What little I know about the place is that it consists of pretty much nothing but huge doubles. Not a sx test track by any means