Sign in to follow this  

new bike decision?

i currently race a 2007 Kawasaki kx250f & I'm looking to upgrade..i want something more than my 250f but i can't decide on whether or not to get the ktm 350sxf or a 450..i really like the 350 & iromp on 450s sometimes as it is on my 250f any pros or cons are welcome

this was my first post ever I'm new to it all & i don't want another 2 stroke i just want people who have 350s & 450s to help that's all sorry

The KTM 350s are good bikes. I met a kid who races a 350 SX-F offroad and really likes the handling and power delivery. Ive read that the 350 is still lacking on the low end and likes to be revved. Of course, the 450s dont have that problem...but if you are riding MX, that shouldnt be an issue.

i never heard negative things about the 350 until i joined this forum..i just hope the 2012 has some of the issues worked out out ..if not I'll probably go with the kawi 450 the 2012 looks amazing but i kinda have my heart set on the 350 lol i am having a tough time deciding I've never owned a ktm

i saw the review of the 350 transworld did & lutes killls it on the 350..i haven't seen any reviews on the kawi except the 450 shootout dirtbike magazine did where the kawi took 1st & they listed the 350 in dead last

i saw the review of the 350 transworld did & lutes killls it on the 350..i haven't seen any reviews on the kawi except the 450 shootout dirtbike magazine did where the kawi took 1st & they listed the 350 in dead last

Well that go's to show you that the mag's do know SH!T