Tahuya ride

Scuba_Equip1.jpg

So true! With it raining, like it has, the last couple of days. I've got my air box sealed back up...She breathes under the seat only. I can dunk her to S/A if I have too. The puddles on the 2-ways will be full. If you ride mostly single track, you won't need an oar. I'd bring one, just in case. Where do you plan to stage from?

I went last christmas and found out that my bike could use water as fuel. It sucked it right up and didnt complain. Then I changed the oil and found chocolate milk. Im more careful now. Anyways I was going to stage at elfandahl pass and ride the trails that go to twin lakes. That side of the forest. Its been two months since I rode, and I have since put on a new rear wheel and a few other changes to my bike. I'm by no means highly experienced at riding but new tires always means less crashes. So its definitely time to ride. Oh, and i'm scuba certified, I dont mind bringing my suit.

But seriously are the puddles worse than last year??? and really no one has the courage to join?

I went last christmas and found out that my bike could use water as fuel. It sucked it right up and didnt complain. Then I changed the oil and found chocolate milk. Im more careful now. Anyways I was going to stage at elfandahl pass and ride the trails that go to twin lakes. That side of the forest. Its been two months since I rode, and I have since put on a new rear wheel and a few other changes to my bike. I'm by no means highly experienced at riding but new tires always means less crashes. So its definitely time to ride. Oh, and i'm scuba certified, I dont mind bringing my suit.

But seriously are the puddles worse than last year??? and really no one has the courage to join?

I rode Tahuya all of New Years weekend. It wasn't too bad. It has rained off and on since then...I was going to head to Tahuya, Sunday. I went against good advice & the popular vote and I'm cruising north to Walker Valley. I ride Tahuya most every Sunday and/or Monday. I'd gladly hook up in the near future. Shoot me PM if you do.

This is what you are in for

Good video. The trail lakes are the very reason I avoid the 2-way freeways, after a good rain. Otherwise, any wet, crappy day riding, is still better than a great day at work. Now...If I could find a way to get paid for recreational trail riding.

Clear blue and Icy on friday, then rain Fri night/Sat morning. Cleared up and warm til about 2am this morning, then it went cold and woke up to snow. Snowed pretty hard down there today. Trails were great.

Hey, I rode some nice snowy singletrack today. Where were you camped at?