Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Damn....he looks so much more incontrol on that bike !

JGR must have done some wonders to James ! He looks so much smoother and in control on that bike ! :smirk:

Notice that new black SHOWA frontfork !

those whoops have not been hammered by all the other fast guys racing heats and or mains , the true test will be the A1 main when the whoops are rough and chopped up IMO

I bet you could dig up a 2011 pre season vid and he looks just as smooth on smooth whoops on the old bike

I bet you could dig up a 2011 pre season vid and he looks just as smooth on smooth whoops on the old bike

I actually don´t think so....all the 2010/2011 vidz I have seen with JS7, the bike looks much stiffer, dancing around and seems to respond alot different to the whoops. Also looks like James has moved more towards the bar. Maybe he trusts the frontend grip more.

I actually don´t think so....all the 2010/2011 vidz I have seen with JS7, the bike looks much stiffer, dancing around and seems to respond alot different to the whoops. Also looks like James has moved more towards the bar. Maybe he trusts the frontend grip more.

man you really study these vid's , tell me how smooth it looks when it get's in some race condtion whoops

JGR must have done some wonders to James ! He looks so much smoother and in control on that bike ! :bonk:

Notice that new black SHOWA frontfork !

looks like hes getting a little loose around .47 sec. mark and they cut the shot :smirk:

Oh yea....He's sooo out of control :smirk:

looks like hes getting a little loose around .47 sec. mark and they cut the shot :smirk:

true but at the end of the shot, you see the bike start to straighten out again as well

We all know James can only ride well in his backyard when he is all by himself. Put him on a track with other riders and he is a SCUD missle.

I seem to recall someone posting a vid of Pourcel last spring on his home track as proof of how fast he was gonna ride the outdoors. Vids of pro's on their home track aren't proof of speed. They just prove that they have ridden at least once since we saw them last.

RacerX online is full of vids and pics of guys looking fast. We'll find out who is really fast on Saturday :-)

In the meantime, it is fun to watch the vids and talk the smack.

Oh yea....He's sooo out of control :smirk:

i normally dont get in these discussions, but thats also the 09 bike....not the newer bike where the "problem" came about.

We all know James can only ride well in his backyard when he is all by himself. Put him on a track with other riders and he is a SCUD missle.

The number three most winning SX rider on the planet that is a threat to win any race he enters, and he's a SCUD missle...ok:bonk:

The number three most winning SX rider on the planet that is a threat to win any race he enters, and he's a SCUD missle...ok:bonk:

...aaaaand the bickering begins.

Another great SX season :smirk:

true but at the end of the shot, you see the bike start to straighten out again as well

I just have a hunch that they cut the shot so we dont see him shaking his head in the turn , to me he looked a little out of control in that whoop section , but that is about normall for trying to skim big whoops , I bet they will be three wide gooing through the whoops at A1 :smirk: