Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Pit Passes for Supercross

I have tickets to the Dallas Supercross. I usually get tickets from local dealers who also give you free pit passes that allow you to watch practice and go into the pits, but this year, I was given the tickets for Christmas so I was unable to get the pit passes. The tickets say something about practice starting at 12:30. I'm not too concerned with getting into the pits as much as I am being able to watch practice. Does anyone know if your event ticket allows you to also watch practice? If not, does anyone know where I can get a pit pass to watch practice?? Your help is much appreciated!

This is from the Dallas race info.

"Don't miss your chance to meet the riders and get autographs at the Pit Party. Just recycle any empty Monster Energy can at the Pit Entrance for your free admission to the Pit Party from 12:30PM - 6:00PM with a valid Saturday, February 18, 2012 ticket."

Funny because I would guess they would do this to sell a Monster to a few thousand fans but the Monster booth gives out more than a few thousand Monsters for free once you are in the pits.

To actually answer the guys question, YES you can watch practice, the pit pass is separate from that.