Sign in to follow this  

FMF i heart 2-strokes poster

i feel kinda lame for asking this but.....i just re-did my shop and really want some of the fmf 2-stroke art for it. does anybody know if fmf made posters of the 2-strokes ads they have been running for the last few years? i have seen the t-shirts. again sorry for the lame question and realize this is not an interior decorating forum. :smirk:

Edited by rodgini

Ive never seen them, I have seen the t shirts and stuff though. I go to the local track at the end of the year and grab some of the old track banners that the owner saves for me to hang on the wall since they just throw them away. I got some pretty cool stuff in the past. Best wall art there is if you ask me, its actually been used at the track and no one else will have the same thing hanging in thier garage..

i emailed don elmer. he said they did not make posters but he is sending me the art in high rez. he is sending all the ads. luckily we have a print shop that rents from us. i can get them to print em up for me cheap. anybody else interested in some pro 2-stroke propaganda posters?

i emailed don elmer. he said they did not make posters but he is sending me the art in high rez. he is sending all the ads. luckily we have a print shop that rents from us. i can get them to print em up for me cheap. anybody else interested in some pro 2-stroke propaganda posters?

Do you think you can forward me the art? I'd love some of those posters. But my dad is a printer so I can get 'em done for free.

Can you post pictures of the art? I may be interested in a poster or 2 if I can see it!

i'll post up pics of the poster once i get them. i imagine don wont have an issue given it's free advertising. as a matter of fact we'll end up paying a few bucks to advertise for him.

YES!!!!! Could you please forward to me as well? Email is in profile. :smirk:

still waiting on the art to show up. i tell you what.... PM me if your interested. Let me know if you want the art via email or the posters already printed. i will have an idea of how huch they cost once i talk to the print shop tomorrow and will let you know.

alright- i got them made up.....they look awesome IMO. the only economical size to have them made on photo quality paper was 12X18". I think it's a good size. it was also only economical to have a bunch made so please buy some!! i dont know what i'm going to with all of these!! i am making an ad in classifieds now. it will be in the universal section. selling them for $8.00 a piece shipped in the CONUS or 3 for $20.

P1040543.jpg

P1040542.jpg

P1040541.jpg

Edited by rodgini

Thanks for the posters, ecxellent:thumbsup: